Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Haven a blast playing stardew. This is just a wonderful game. I'm at the start of year...

C

Charlie Swafford

Haven a blast playing stardew. This is just a wonderful game. I'm at the start of year two. Been working on making my farm less of a choir. I've already made 180k. Spent the majority making it tho. Lol

A

Alex Maimone

You not fencing in your crops messes with my OCD so bad, lol

B

Bella Hale

I loooove this game.

Honestly not fencing your crops is better since the fence gets destroyed over time. But that's just me being lazy;)

C

Charlie Swafford

The fence gets in my way. I tried it. I have my animals fenced. The crops won't run away

A

Anthony Senart

Plant flowers next to your honey. You'll get better batches

R

Ryan Tucker

OCD I see xD my farm is pretty simple haha

J

Jeff Lamphier

Rachael Smith

J

Jonathan Patimo

honestly thought fences only protects your animals and does nothing to your crops

C

Charlie Swafford

Yeppo done did that just now. I had no idea. I was wondering why the shop sells flowers. Now I know lol

A

Anthony Senart

Well plus the girls like the flowers

C

Charlie Swafford

Yeah I plant sunflowers for mine. Guess which one that is.

A

Anthony Senart

Omg I hate Haley...lol she is so mean to mean and everything I give her she hates. But she has the hotest pixels

H

Harry Rambo

Less of a choir? You have singers on your farm?

C

Charlie Swafford

I have a for chicken quartet how did you know?

B

Bernardo Różewicz

What do you suggest is the best type of farm to start with?

S

Soliver Consunji

You buy switch for these? Nvm. Not buying it. lol

F

Fayne Quinn

won't youch sprinklers.until iridium. so gold watering can it is for now

C

Charlie Swafford

Yeah I'd rather not put that much stuff into a sprinkler. I did have a way worked out with the starter sprinkler then I got the decent one. I haven't payed the bus off yet so it'll be next year before I upgrade my farm spots.

F

Fayne Quinn

wasnt until year two spring when i made like 78k ok potatoes, i paid off the bus then and snagged the skull key in the mines last winter

C

Charlie Swafford

Yeah I'm 10-20 levels from the bottom of the mine. Just enjoying what I'm doing now

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom