Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Have anyone defeated Trails of the Swords yet? I just started and didn't realize that...

L

Lemonie Stewart

Have anyone defeated Trails of the Swords yet? I just started and didn't realize that if you die it kicks you back out to the beginning ‍♂. This looks to be a time consuming side quest I should probably do his when I have time. But I heard you get the sword fully power but my question is do the sword still runs out of power?

Z

Zachery Hutson

Its stupid hard i made it to the end of the begging trial level 12 and got wrecked

O

Omar Shariff

Yes. 10 mins to recharge.

B

Benjamin Chua

But the sword will have a lot of durability increase.

N

Nathan Sokolowski

...and power! It makes the grey bokoblins into fodder.

N

Nathan Sokolowski

But it takes about 5 mins a floor...unless you throw caution to the wind completely!

T

Todd Haley

Cook up a 30 min defense boost! 3 ironshrooms, 1 amoranth, and 1 dragon horn. Will save your butt for a while. Makes the begining trials very easy

P

Philip Deary

after dying a few times i beat them, just to find out there are tougher trials right after. The next batch makes the first set look like a walk in the park!

J

Jess McDonald

I beat the trial a few days ago. The sword does get powered up to full power but it still runs out of energy. Takes a lot more time for the energy to run out though but I think it's worth it for me.

L

Lemonie Stewart

And there are no save points correct? So once I start it's on?

J

Jeff Hannon

Be super patient, don't rush in to fight. And don't miss an opportunity to collect the fairies. I beat it on the first try because I had fairies to back me up if I made a mistake. You will also find turnips and the fish that increases your max hearts; ONE of those items cooked makes a full health recovery + extra hearts food. Will absolutely make the difference between surviving or not.

K

Keith Pickard

I've only had time to do the first two trials, and they weren't hard except for a few rooms where I had bokos shooting bomb arrows at me. You get waaaay more weapons than you'll ever need. Just make sure to keep an axe around so you can break all the boxes and barrels for free arrows and food.
You can also use the sonar to find hidden chests.
Take advantage of stasis on enemies and bombs.

J

Jermaul W

I got killed on floor 9 or 10. The one with the raff that looks like water world lol

M

Michael Joiner

How can I find a dragon horn, I'm having a hell of a time with the trials

M

Michael Joiner

Is there any where I can buy the ingredients

T

Trevor Tuls

Beat all 3 on normal (not master) mode. The power up is worth it.

J

Jason Owens

Haven't done it yet I am in master mode and hope to complete it later.

J

Jason Dean James Gora

Find ancient arrows in rooms and save one for the last room. That's how I beat it

H

Heather Ekrom

not yet im now on the middle trail

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom