Contact advertising [email protected]

Has anyone used a FreeSync monitor with a Nvidia card? Does it suck?

T

Tim Dawson

Has anyone used a FreeSync monitor with a Nvidia card? Does it suck?

N

Neil Towson

i use a asus mg 279 with my gtx 1080. just leave freesync off, as it wont work with the card anyways. its a 144hz panel anyways so i can just use vsync if i really want to.

A

Adnan Alam

The portal does

B

Bryce Bosack

Warning. When you start gaming at 144hz you won't be able to go back

R

Ranjeet Rana Singh

Freesync with Nvidia!!! It won't work like free sync

J

Jason Clarke

Didnt joker productions on youtube do a video about this to find it kinda did work. Go watch if your interested.

P.s it shouldnt work but that video flipped that thinking on its head a bit for me.

I

Isaac Thomas

Gsync and freesync are marketing gimicks

M

Mark Walls

I have the Asus 248q freesync monitor with a gtx 960. Don't have a single complaint. Freesync and gsync is just a gimmick. I haven't noticed any stuttering.

J

Jose Gonzalez

My friend has a setup like that (1080Ti and 1440p freesync monitor) and it just works as a monitor like normal.

C

Chayan Mondal

I've a freesync monitor LG 27MP59G-P with GTX 1060 :)

Freesync won't work with nvidia cards

M

Mark Walls

Little more expensive online. I paid 250 at microcenter

I

Ira Lee Moore

Well i have free sync and it works just fine it does help smooth out the gameplay no matter the ones saying gimmicks

I

Ira Lee Moore

but Nivida don't work on free sync must be a gsync to work

K

Kirill Zubaryev

FreeSync is AMDs alternative to GSync. They are not compatible. Having a Nvidia card with a FreeSync monitor (or AMD card with GSync) is the same as having that card with Vsync.

J

Joshua Groves

NVidia is only compatible with G Sync . Their standard... AMD has a copycat one they call Free Sync which basically does teh same shit

J

James Nelson

Freesync does not work on nvidia. And even if it did I wouldn't use it. Both gsync and freesync add latency, so I turn it off

J

Jeffrey Eaton

It will work like a regular monitor, because nvidia blocked freesync in their drivers(bs move, as freesync is open sourced, even Intel said theyre going to hop on it.)

E

Eric Carver

gsync is proprietary, free sync is not.

M

Michael Koerner

I mean, it's a monitor. AMD and NVidia stuff doesn't work together.

M

Mustafa Aqil

I use an LG 22MP68VQ, 1080p, ips LED monitor with 75hz refresh rate and amd freesync with a 750ti. It works flawlessly and 75hz definitely feels a lot smoother than 60.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom