Contact advertising [email protected]

has anyone tried playing fallout 4 vr on the oculus with a 1050ti?

J

Josh Hilts

has anyone tried playing fallout 4 vr on the oculus with a 1050ti?

T

Tommy Sieling

Don’t do it

B

B Alan Miller

I would spend the money on a graphics card to get a top of the line experience. Rather than a low-end card and rift to get a minimal experience.

E

Everett J Hamel-Reass

I think everyone including you knows you should upgrade for performance sake, if it works for you then thats awesome but vr will become more and more demanding so long as it continues to profit. So for any games from here on out you might want to pull the trigger and get a better gpu

C

Chris Bittola

My 7700k/1080 setup looks no better on my Oculus than my PSVR games on my PS4 Pro. VR isn't quite there yet.

F

Fraser O'neil

Try it and if it doesn't work out just get the game refunded

J

James Cooper

My gtx 960 by asus strix just scraped VR capabilities and that recommended an upgrade so it should be do able

R

Rory Blandin

It's native to Htc Vive anyway. Runs like shit on the Oculus.

S

Scotty Rose

Just clocked this, doesn't the engine they use shit itself above 60fps? They have to run the game at 90 fpr VR

D

Dustin Chamberlain

Fallout 4 is not a particularly intensive game nowadays. It should run just fine on your 1050ti even in VR. Perhaps not if you want to DL all the graphics mods n stuff, but that's what your 1080ti will be for ;)

R

Reece Goddard

That's how you get VR sickness my friend

S

Soumyadeep Sharma

I, don't think of it

A

Austin Henley

A 1060 is pretty much minimum these days, even mine lags a little on a few titles like the space needle

T

Thomas Patrick

Fallout 4 VR is very demanding compared to other VR titles. The minimum spec is a GTX 1070. You MIGHT be able to make it work with a GTX 1060.

In my personal experience, the 1050 ti can handle many low requirement VR titles, but more demanding ones are a no-go. For example, Halo Recruit VR and Space Pirate Trainer run like a dream. From Other Suns runs like hot, wet, ass.

J

Jordan Harris

Lol gl

J

Josh Hilts

so for anyone who followed this i just bought the game and played 20 minutes worth and i have to say it works minus the oculus controls being a little wonky because of it being a vive exclusive on a 1050ti

A

Aaron Tyler Matthews

Nvidia doesn't list anything lower than the 1060 as being VR Ready for a reason, man.

Just don't do it.

The experience is going to be disappointing.

H

Harold Franklin

ive been trying to get fallout 4 just to boot for over a month. today will be the day damn it

Γ

Γιώργος Γιαμακίδης

i play fallout 4 with quadro m6000 24 gb why are u asking for?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom