Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone bought AOT2 yet? How is it? I’ve been “wisely advised “ too wait and see -.-

• Thread starter Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki
  • Start date
K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

Has anyone bought AOT2 yet? How is it? I’ve been “wisely advised “ too wait and see -.-

J

Joaquin Mojica

I heard it is a bit repetitive due to the fact that i follows the manga closely, but if you haven't played the first one, it ain't that bad because a good 15-20% of the game is a retred of the first game.

M

Matti Moilanen

Yeah I've seen some people post about their copies and discuss the game. I'm hearing some negative opinions.

R

Ruairi O'Brien

Been playing it for a couple weeks, it’s great. Thinking of giving it a 9. Fun and smooth gameplay.

B

Bekrah T'sion

The game looks awesome to be honest.

Great visuals...
Awesome looking combat...
Compelling storyline...

What else could you ask for? ‍♂

M

Matthew Hubbard

It's awesome but the 100 USD version (the one that has all the dlc stuff) is just a bunch of skins and clothes so I would just stick with the normal

L

Luke Lovelock

I own the 1st. Ill be buying 2nd thus week.

R

Richie Xiong

Haven't seen anything on AoT2, but being a big anime fan, i found the first game boring. It basically has you going around doing things you already know will happen. Not sure if AoT2 has you going around doing Season 2 things and what not. If so, i'm gonna avoid it.

C

Chris W Hughes

Heard it’s more of Season 1 than 2

K

Keola Weaver

I have it and it's awesome

K

Keola Weaver

I never played the first one so I don't mind that they have season 1 in it also

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom