Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Happy to hear there was an update to Sonic Mania today.I figured it would fix the...

J

Jamaal Ivey

Happy to hear there was an update to Sonic Mania today.I figured it would fix the major slowdown or freezing that occured when the Switch is undocked and you access the home screen or take photos while playing the game in this mode.Everything was good in docked mode so I was doing Time Attack mode and wanted to watch a video on my telly and continue playing while in portable mode....to my dismay when I paused the game, I am unable to resume play or even select options at the pause menu.When I press the home button however I can move the cursor freely to select games and the other features and even take photos but I can't resume the game.So my question is what exactly did the update fix?

M

Mike Williams

Bugger all it would appear

T

Tony Dabuff

Nice

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

Supposed to fix the delay when going to the Home menu, and added a dedicated transformation button (X) to switch to Super Sonic/Knuckles/Tails, instead of it being as soon as you hit 50 Rings.

A

Andrew Norman

I have that issue in some games where the game itself wont recognise the controller have to reconnect from controller menu in the home screen

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom