Contact advertising [email protected]

Haha gotta love how I see people asking for help in here and they get ignored unless...

• Thread starter Hernandez Shaquille
  • Start date
H

Hernandez Shaquille

Haha gotta love how I see people asking for help in here and they get ignored unless they're a hot bimbo yet I ask something about Reaper's background and you see every troll wanna and poseurs spamming in the comments thirsty for attention

D

Danielle Garcia

Because your question was kind of stupid. You made it sound like Latinos weren’t american it couldn’t be american. Don’t project just because you came off all asinine and whatnot.

A

Ashleigh Louise

That makes zero sense

S

Stephanie Rosado

Remember that USA stole a big shunk of Mexico? We'll be is from that big shunk. So technically he is in his hometown, the Americans with fancy last names are the weirdos

R

Rossano Morgan-Cavallaro

Just gonna watch this comment get roasted for 20min before the user gets so embarrassed they delete it xD #AreYouNotEntertained

M

Matthew Randall

Let's be fair here, why don't you repeat your initial question again so they have all the information.

It was the stupidest thing I've read, almost ever.

S

Stephanie L Pfeiffer

Hi, I was very respectful and helpful. I usually like to think that someone older than 13 knows their continents.

Z

Zemenij Essined

Welcome to Overwatch People. (btw I answered with all honesty)

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Maybe use google next time.

J

Jeremiah Yeboah

Because hot bimbos are hot

J

Joaquin Legarreta

People were calling out on you for being too stupid to read the lore.

C

Connor L. Lewis

Idk googling stuff isnt hard, born in LA but has mexican heritage which is found on multiple wikis for him

E

Erek Matthew Washington

Get hotter and you will have a lot easier time asking silly questions i guess lol

A

Andy Pants

Well what do you expect when you ask stupid questions. "Gabriel Reyes or better known as Reaper was born in Los Angeles California, US... He's a United States citizen who lives or used to live is in Los Angeles... But where did his Hispanic last name "Reyes" come from ?"

But where did his Hispanic last name "Reyes" come from ?"

Maybe somewhere that Hispanic/Latino people live? Like Central America?

Literally answered your own question in your question.

N

Nickali Mark Harkoo

Well you wanna ask stupid questions don’t get mad when people call you an idiot

N

Nickali Mark Harkoo

It’s common sense it’s not rocket science

J

Justin Allen

I started to explain my opinion then I saw you say "he's got Mexican features tho doesn't that mean he's Mexican" and I realized you're either an elaborate troll or just weird.
His last name is Reyes and your contention is that because of that he's obviously not American but rather Spanish.
Now correct me if I'm wrong but you're curious about whether or not his family originated in a Spanish European country or a Latin American one, right?

M

Mandy McDonald

Upset about trolling so decides to insult an entire group of female players by calling them bimbos.

Classy.

A

Anna Jacobsen

Okay that's good and all
But it'd be easier to read with punctuation : |

M

MaryCat Samec

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom