Contact advertising [email protected]

Had anyone gotten a sombra play of the game? I've been trying so hard and I never see...

A

Angie Marie

Had anyone gotten a sombra play of the game? I've been trying so hard and I never see them either. I was mvp of the match and had all gold medals but still no POTG

A

Austen Tromp

Pretty sure it's based on a spike in damage/points in general in a short amount of time.

T

Tyler Jøseph

I saw few times, and once or twice it was mine potg and I've got like only 4 hours on her :D

K

Kemis Savage

Yeah, drop a double or a triple kill. Normally that happens when you drop fools with head shots/clean up weakened enemies.

M

Matthew Edward Johnson

I’ve seen a couple post-EMP triple/quads that have gotten it

T

Troy Crossingham

I got back to back ones in quick play on Numbani once. Love that hacked highlight intro. :)

A

Aaron Hamilton

I've got 2 lifesaver ones so far

T

Temét Aguilar

Its rare but I see it. Usually shredding a bunch of dps and support in the heads after an EMP

Y

Youssef Abdelmonem

duo with ana ...let her ult you then kill everyone

L

Laura Eld

Got this yesterday... And potg was stolen lol
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Cody Burdick

I get it usually once a night, out of 10 games or so.

A

Anna Jacobsen

I dont play her too much? But its mostly if I get a lot of headshots & a good ult off lol

P

Patrick Leipold

Got a few. What makes me sad that it doesn't show you the hero from which you hack/steal the POTG when you use the hacked intro when recording from highlights :(

L

Ladd Rakestraw

Yea use her passive to help you with it

J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

Gotten like five so far and I've used her for 50+ hours. I get quads, but the POTG goes to the Lucio who booped two people off the map.

F

Francis Lee

Once or twice but I hardly play her. If you can EMP a team fight when everyone’s low and finish off 2 or 3 enemy’s yourself you’ll have a decent chance at getting it.

R

Ryan Stoops

I've gotten quite a bit recently. EMP and killed 2-3 targets with the help of my team.

A

Angie Marie

I guess I just suck xD

R

Robert Holmes

Ive seen o ne where someone ulted and g9t 3 kills

S

Shaun Spragans

I've seen it happen
Usually after getting behind the enemy line unseen and unloading several clips into everyone or after an emp and dropping as many people as possible

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom