Contact advertising [email protected]

Had a thought about Moira. Everyone has probably noticed how similar her powers look...

J

Jeff Leonard

Had a thought about Moira.
Everyone has probably noticed how similar her powers look very similar to Zen's. Now there is no way that Blizzard would be that sloppy so I would assume there has to be something to this. Now, she talks about understanding creation with science at the beginning. Now if she's trying to artificially create Zen's power, that reminds me of Alchemy as its goal was to artificially create the tree of life. So is this what Moira is doing? Obtaining the Iris' power through science instead of spirituality? If so, I wonder what interactions those two will have! What do you think?

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

Ana is the anti-Widow
Sombra is the anti-Tracer
Orisa is the anti-Reinhardt
Doomfist is the anti-Winston
Moira is the anti-Zen?

M

Maddi Bradford

Well, Orisa mentions taking inspiration from Zarya in her weapon, or halt ability? I can’t remember which one exactly.

N

Nathie Ri

Idk if u got the blizzcon ticket but this alrdy got answered by the devs in their Q&N. They clearly said Moira and zen arent connected. Not even in the lore. She is instead connected to Mercy and her science.

W

William Knox

Zenyatta : You pervert the balance!
Moira: I perfected it!

S

Samuel Ademeso

A

J

Justin Lira Aguero

They already answered the question at the what's next for overwatch panel... she has "more in common with Mercy than she does with zenyatta"

M

Mike Allan

Whatever you’re smoking pass it here

A

Amaranth Iscariot

Anyone know what her ult is tho?

A

Adam Ricks

Or maybe, and hear me out here, the visual similarities between their abilities have nothing to do with the abilities themselves because they work completely differently and in reality aside from the color scheme there are no similarities at all? Jesus Christ, people

C

Cody Wilson

I kind of saw her as a futuristic Blizzard Witch, and if I recall in her trailer, I think she mockingly says "Your guardian angel!" So, I think she's got some of Mercy's tech like Sombra has her own version of the Chrono-Accelerator and rivals Tracer in-game.

H

Harry Nash

It's closer to mercy you dingbats. It's literally called biotic grasp.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom