Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys. What's the best spec for mining bitcoins and it's price. I have heard trading is...

R

Radu Bojica

Guys. What's the best spec for mining bitcoins and it's price. I have heard trading is more profitable but I want to check for myself. Currently I do not own a good GPU but with time I am planing to invest. Sorry for asking whereas it's not the main topic in this group.

M

Mas Dewa

Pentium G4400
Asus mobo with bunch of pcie x1's
A bunch of RX 480 or GTX 1080
4 gig of ram
128 gig of SSDs
A bunch amount of pcie risers
3 psu, each 1500 watt
A mining rack
A turbo fan, dont use case fans because it's too weak ( only bought this if you lives in tropical area )

A

Arnes Elkaz

Honestly, to make like any money mining BTC anymore, you need like 5k+ and I heard even that won't be making you much. Mining btc is pretty much pointless now and you'll lose money unless you have a huge operation going on.

J

Jorge Carlos Filho Roos

trading is more profitable, but more risky , today you do not mine bitcoin, you mine other coins that can be trade by bitcoin, Vega 56 is a very good card to mine, you can expect around 4 dolars by day mining with one card considering today's options

C

Caleb Lopez Guzman

Mine etherium it going to be the next big thing. Also monero is something to look at. it's value is kinda fake its manipulated by something I won't say. But still a contender

W

Will Anthony Pellicci

Gtfoh.....

J

Joseph Schindler

Why do people ask in this group? Did you ever stop to think, "if I put bitcoin miners into the search bar on facebook, groups may pop up where everyone has a similar goal - to mine crypto and id probably get much more valuable information" - Wow, that just makes way too much sense, doesnt it?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom