Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Guys My kid is 5 years old and loves Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, but he is not so good at...

P

Paul Toderas

Guys

My kid is 5 years old and loves Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, but he is not so good at it. It's understandable, the game is for 7 years +

What other games could he play?

J

Jhoenel Marquez

turn on the auto steering. :)

R

Rythepy Odyssey

Hide and seek

L

Louise M Adams

If he’s having fun, let him play- he’ll get better.

D

Diana Van Hook

Overcooked may be a little easier. My 4 year old loves Mario Kart, Overcooked, and Lego City Undercover. Your son may also like Lego Worlds and the Lego Ninjago game

A

Abdullah Turkistani

Minecraft and Stardew Valley.

Stardew Valley has peaceful soundtracks and environment. I would definitely get him Stardew Valley first.

E

Edgar Gaby Ruiz Galíndez

Arms

S

Stefan Ottes

My son is 5 he loves lego city undercover

R

Roddy Martin

Splatoon

R

Robert Irizarry

I played mega man when I was 5. Get him shovel knight and let him keep dying on the first stage until he grows up to be a full fledged gamer, the hardened way.

R

Ronnie Stormly Ree

I have a 5 year old son who is pretty good at mario kart. Just let him keep playing it, and he WILL get better! It’s one of the easiest games to start with.

J

James Kettler

encourage him to practice!!

L

Lisa Steel

My kids aged 4 6 and 13 have loved playing Lego worlds Lego city also splatoon x

M

Matt Bernaix

Mario kart has all kinds of controls so he can play but it eont let him fall of the track. So he csn slowly get better. Plsy eith him he'll prob be beating u b4 long.

A

Ajay Kumar

Start his commando training give him ghosts & goblins , battletoads, megaman. Make him hardcore gamer

D

DeAndre Vessels

Skylanders imaginators

D

DeAndre Vessels

Puzzles can be a lil tricky. You may need to help him. But, controls are very simple. My 6 year old loves it..

J

Justin David

He'll get better for sure. Kids are so good at learning and mastering video games it's ridiculous.

S

Seamus Connolly

The more he plays the better he will get ,my son started playing that on Wii u around 5 he’s now 7 and has it on Switch and now beats me almost every time

L

Leif Johnson

That's all part of experience he'll get better. The younger the better LOL

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom