Contact advertising [email protected]

guys im thinking to preorder AssassinsCreed ORIGINS so It better to wait cuz I'm...

K

Kareem Gaber

guys im thinking to preorder AssassinsCreed ORIGINS so It better to wait cuz I'm really don't trust ubiosoft after ac unity and for honor

K

Kevin Mijail

Wait... but assasins creed origins looks nice !!

M

Matthew John McCormick

Don't Pre-order. Think about it. Its a DIGITAL GAME - what they gonna do, run out of copies?

J

Jesse Martinez

Its probably another polished version of the sane game people keep buying over and over.

K

Kareem Gaber

I wish this game be optimized like witcher 3 no framedrops no glitches cuz the map and world looks insane

B

Blacj Sun

Just wait..especially from ubisoft

M

Michael Timms

I'd wait and see if it needs a patch

A

All'ie Shahrox

Never pre-order from ubisoft.

A

Amol Jadhav

So you donot trust ubisoft but still want to preorder from them.

R

Ryan Wood

don't pre-order games from ubisoft until their games are actually good. Last good imo they made was AC4, but haven't played FC4 so that might have been the last good one, since a lot of people loved it.

P

Pratyush Raj

I mean.... There are tonnes of games that are better anything that Ubishit has made in the past 4 years (don't point out exceptions, I know R6). Have you played all of them? There are so many games that are coming out in the near future which I'm sure will be better then AC:O by light years

C

Curtis Jonesjr

J

James Cassidy

Ill wait for initial reviews. Personal rule that I don't preorder anything from EA or Ubisoft

Y

Yan Andrukhov

dont pre-order any game....ever

B

Benjamin Salter

The only time a pre-order is worth it is if it come with something physical that you really want or it's a nintendo product cause you can flip that shit and make a killing.

J

Jarred Snider

Ac unity was abandoned after patch 5 then was left in an unplayable state

T

Tom 'shark' Evans

I played Assassins Creed Origins at EGX and I thought it was brilliant. Especially the re-designed combat

P

Pratik Babar

No pre order

K

Kareem Gaber

ty guys the game run bullshit on pc fuck ubishit

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom