Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys i need your opinion even though I alrdy bought it. I ordered this monitor for my...

N

Nathie Ri

Guys i need your opinion even though I alrdy bought it. I ordered this monitor for my bf (it was 425€) for Christmas. I know there is a better version but like 150€ higher cuz its 1440p. I did some research and i found out that 1080p is the best for fps game. I never rly understood why 1440p wasn't (i have a shit knowledge about these things). Did i make the right choice in buying this? Or was the same monitor (same ms/hz) but 1440p version better? Its maybe stupid to worry about it but i still do :/

G

Giancarlo Tello

1080p is better for FPS, I just got a 27" 1440 144Hz with g sync and everything is off for me (could also be the size?) . I play a lot better on my 1080 144Hz (masters player if that matters)

G

Giancarlo Tello

1440 would be great for other non FPS games but you also need to make sure his computer can actually handle that - would need at least a 1070 if he wants decent quality

R

Raheem Illmatic Taylor

1080p 144hz >>>>>>> 4K any fps

D

Dhamin Ahmad Al-Hanafi

it depends on card he has.If he has a mid range budget card then a 1080p screen with 144hz refresh rate plus adaptive sync is the best monitor option but if your bf has a gpu like gtx1080,1080ti,vega64,vega 56 etc then better is to buy a 1440p screen with low responsw time plus 100 above refresh rate

J

John Kaba

Just because it can output at 1440p, doesn't mean you have to. You can still run it at 1080.

P

Petros Tsoulkas

well better is subjective all around, but specifically for overwatch you made the correct choice. 1080p will allow him to have more frames and that's what counts. If you had bought him the 1440p version it COULD run also at 1080 but running a a monitor on anything other than its default resolution results in lag.

So, in my opinion, you did good.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom