Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys I need some help! So I play both pc and console but I only have 1 monitor that...

P

Paul Deering

Guys I need some help!
So I play both pc and console but I only have 1 monitor that has 1 hdmi output. I have tried using a few hdmi splitters but none seem to work with my monitor. Got any ideas ?

M

Matt Douglas Baalam

Get off console... bam! Problem fixed

D

Diego Hurtado

Keep the hdmi near so when your done with one unplug and swap not hard 4 second process

B

Brandon Wassmer

get a couple dollar dvi or vga to hdmi adapter, go to goodwill and pick up an old monitor, or post asking for a free one. enjoy 2 screens

B

Brandon Wassmer

also stop posting intimate photos of you and your cousin, its uncomfortable

B

Brandon Wassmer

ill smash up this laptop here and save the lcd and ribbon, with half a mind you can make that a screen for less than a splitter =\

T

Taiyon Demyers

Does your monitor have a display port connection? Put the display port connection with your pc and hdmi connection with the console.

E

Erick Iglesias

Maybe an hdmi switch?

B

Brandon Wassmer

Also, your monitor is not an output

B

Brandon Wassmer

It has one input

B

Brandon Wassmer

A switch would do

B

Brandon Wassmer

But a cheap monitor and adapter and possibly free hdmi cable is cheaper and better

P

Paul Deering

Thanks for all your help guys. I’m going to get a display port cable now I know it will display 4k.

E

Eddie O Driscoll

Instead of a HDMI splitter get a HDMI switcher. Most come with a tiny remote. That's what I do to switch inputs

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom