Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Guys, First, please apologise my bad English, I'm a "baguette" ahah Question, for...

B

Barbara Jenkins

Guys,
First, please apologise my bad English, I'm a "baguette" ahah

Question, for those who play on both ps4 and pc, which one has the hardest gameplay ?
I would like to buy it on Ps4 (to play with friends who don't have it on pc), but coming from pc, I'm quite afraid ahaha
Notice that I will play both. Good or bad idea ?

Thanks guys

S

Sammy Shihab

I think overwatch is much more designed to be on pc, I dont think its fun to play hanzo or Reinhardt on a controller, idk just my opinion, id stick to pc

X

Xander Heyvaert

the aiming part is easy u have aim assist it is more easy then pc

X

Xander Heyvaert

widow sucks in ps4

J

Jamie Phillips

The accuracy is more accurate with widowmaker and roadhog on PS4 than the pc so on my opinion I think you should pick PS4

J

Jez Veitch

I played on Ps4 since release and just moved to PC, i cant tell you which is easier based on personal SR but aiming on PC is so much easier. Movement characters such as Tracer and Genji are far easier to play on pc. Roadhog i found easier on Ps4 and zarya was much easier on Ps4.

C

Cal Nabokov

si tu veux, il y a un grand groupe français 'overwatch fr'

A

Anthony Stimac

Pc overwatch is harder just because the people play better and can react faster, when you go to console everything feels and looks slow

E

Evan Landry

Pc is the way to go. It’s insanely easier to aim. The players are going to be better because of that, so everything is a little tougher.

C

Carl Tice

A baguette you say?

C

Carl Tice

Also, pc is a more visceral / intuitive experience.

M

Michael Mahgerefteh

wtf is a baguette

D

Daniel Rumble

The game was made for pc get it for pc

J

Jaz Liadrin Bloomfield

PS4 is easier due to aim assist.

D

David Clifton

I play a lot better on pc than PS4 and I use a controller about 50% of the time.

J

Jaz Liadrin Bloomfield

PC is better to play on

P

Pericles Underhill

I recommend getting atleast a 4-6k DPI rated mouse and a nice comfy keyboard. A high refresh rate monitor, and time to practice your headshots. PC is harder but only if you don’t have the time to put into it.

C

Cheyenne Hanson

Your English was fine btw

T

Tessa Tomlin

I had a lot of fun on ps4... but that’s before I bought the pc version. So much better.

T

Terrance Gange

i enjoy ps4 a lot more than i did pc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom