Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic Got SNES Mini about an hour ago! Plugged it in and am experiencing the same problem...

D

Dexter Eugenio

Got SNES Mini about an hour ago! Plugged it in and am experiencing the same problem that people were getting with the Classic Mini. NO SOUND. Super sad :( Did the usual, different HDMI, different TV inputs, PCM settings, reset both TV and Unit. Any other ideas I should try? It's really the only TV i want to have it connected too.

R

Rob Marz

Try on different tv. Just to see if it works.

B

Brent Wisseman

I agree. Eliminate all possible options. good luck

D

Dexter Eugenio

yeah. its the TV. obv something with the unit as I have an apple TV on HDMI and the sound thru HDMI is fine. sigh

R

Rob Emanuel

That happened to me with the NES Classic! I didn't know it was a common issue. Everything worked fine for almost a year then the sound quit. I even sent it in to Nintendo, got back a different console, plugged it in and had the same issue. Then I tried it on a different TV and had no issue. So I was assuming it was a TV problem.

G

Gino Siebelink

At first mine produced no sound either, no matter the sound channel. In my case all that was needed was to actually start using the native volume buttons of the TV....

R

Rob Emanuel

Dexter, did you have the same issue with the NES Classic?

J

Joe Foster

I've found if you turn on the system before you turn on your tv it outputs at 480p and I didn't get any sound. If I turn the tv on and restart it, I got 720p and sound.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom