Contact advertising [email protected]

Good day! Im planning to build a budget gaming pc: Pentium g4560 Gigabyte ga-110m-h...

S

Sean Desucatan

Good day!

Im planning to build a budget gaming pc:
Pentium g4560
Gigabyte ga-110m-h

How can i update bios of ga-110m-h without a processor?

Thanks in advance!

E

Eshan Chaudhari

Pentinum g4560? Lol..... Bro u have to built a gaming PC not a potato pc

J

Julio Meneses

Hmmm, you'll have to find out.... But in my experience is better if you see what's happening.... If you brick the mobo, its basically trash, I tried to do it on an MSI board, it got stuck on an endless loop of lights... Literally shitted bricks when had to power it down and pulled the USB out.... Not really a nice experience..

Γ

Γιώργος Γιαμακίδης

No u cant

A

Anthony Mielo

IDK what your budget is but look into a R3 2200G and a cheaper B350 Mobo. You'll get a lot more performance out of that combo

G

Goh Jin Yu

Actually there is already i3 8100 working on h110m asrock motherboard but need to have a modified bios

G

Goh Jin Yu

But of course a modified bios need a working processor to work with

J

'Joseph Desales

You can't update your bios using g4560 on h110m motherboard but it is retailer's responsibility to ensure that the bios are up to date.

S

Siddharth A Gupta

and where is the dedicated gpu..?

A

Archit Kapoor

2c in 2018? Buy ryzen 3 2200g

J

Jon Givens

Hey go ryzen it’s a bit costly but good in the long run because am4 sockets can be used for all ryzen unlike intel where you have to buy a whole new mobo when a new cpu comes out but that’s just my suggestion lol you do you ☺

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom