Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Giveaway! Since Nintendo has showcased us more Nindies that will be coming to the...

J

Justin Anderson

Giveaway!

Since Nintendo has showcased us more Nindies that will be coming to the Nintendo Switch this year and later next year. We thought it would awesome to do a giveaway!

All you have to do is tell us what is your favorite Nindie on the Switch right now or one that is coming out soon? We will then be giving away a free copy of Death Squared courtesy by SMG Studio! They will also be at PAX West this weekend you can find them in the picture below. It looks like you can win cash? Also they have cute plushies and cool pins there, tell them we said hi! Anyways, we will announce the winner this Sunday the last day of Pax West. Good luck and have fun!

(Also the code will only work for North America eshop)

D

David Par

Nindies..sounds like Nintendo branded underwear. Haha

G

Gilbert Cruz

My favorite nindie as of now is shovel knight and am really looking forward to nine parchments

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Current favorite Nindie... maybe KAMIKO.

One that I'm most looking forward to? FLIPPING DEATH.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Have been interested in Death Squared so I'll try.. Shovel Knight is one of my favorite indies ever so I'm super stoked for King of Cards. Two others that really stood out are Super Meat Boy Forever and No More Heros

J

Jake Weber

Of the ones announced today, No More Heroes, but I bought Blaster Master Zero day one...

A

Adrian González

So far it is Shovel Night, and all the extra campaigns have made it impossible to move on! Love it.

D

Dillon J. Stolz

I friggin love Death Squared! Had a blast playing with some friends. We cracked up multiple times at the hilariously frustrating death traps. Hahaha

J

Jason Kay

I am setsuna is my current fave but i am totally looking forwards to lost sphear.

K

Kayla Wescoat

Shovel night

J

Jeremy C Woosley

Super meatboy forever

R

Ryne Santos

Graceful Explosion Machine!

K

Kimi McKay

My favourite nindie so far is Graceful Explosion Machine. :) Out of the upcoming ones, I am looking forward to Stardew Valley the most.

F

Freddy Rishell

Shovel knight

D

Daniel Salazar

Bulb Boy awesome game

A

Angela Goodall

So the new one announced today that I'm beyond excited for is Yono and the Celestial Elephant. My goodness it is adorable and looks fun as well. October can't get here soon enough!

J

Josh Burke

I think super Meat Boy Forever looks fun, definitely not for my 4 year old but I'm gonna get it for myself

A

Arielle Mobley

Shovel Knight is my favorite baby!!!

V

Vita Spieler

Steamworld Dig 2, yeah baby!

N

Nathan Allcock

Ahh a fav nindie is so hard love shovel knight, shantae 1/2 genie hero, fast rmx, and monster boy
Out of the new list i want em all but my main one is nine parchments

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom