Contact advertising [email protected]

Getting tempted to change my case... I'm currently running a Corsair Carbide Air740...

A

Alexander Wilson

Getting tempted to change my case...
I'm currently running a Corsair Carbide Air740 (Big huge cube case)
At first, I thought 'bigger the better' but I'm slowly realising that it's actually just a huge inconvenience and I'm not fond of it's large stature and it has WAY more space than I need.
A great case by all means that I recommend to anyone where size isn't a problem, but I'm after something more 'Me'

Currently I'm looking at the VBC01 case as I like it's open and clear appearance. Does anyone have any experience with these? I'd love to know if there have been any issues or oversights with the case :)

J

Jason Rockley

I've got the thermaltake x9 and am having the same feeling as you. I'm tempted to get another thermaltake but the core 51 or similar

A

Alexander Wilson

This is my current setup, and I feel a design like this would look really nice on show under the screen compared to my huge brick :p

C

CJ De Luna

s340 elit

S

Steve Connors

The acrylic panels concern me. They scratch so easy and look awful when they do. You can scratch them by dusting them if you're not careful.

B

Brandon Madonna

I don't like clear cases because then I can see all the dust and it makes me feel bad. Like a parent with a sad child lol

G

Gary Gerhardt

G

Gary Gerhardt

It is a big one, but I wish it was a tad bigger, lol

K

Kevin Ganser

I like the carbide look.

S

Sarath S

Well unless you're doing a water cooling loop, this case will look huge and unused too. Lot of space on sides with empty fan spots in the acrylic look meh although this case looks gorgeous.
I wish there was a Matx version of this case with space for only a 280 rad and tg with less of a server cabinet look xD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom