Contact advertising [email protected]

Gallery: Days of Play 2019 Limited Edition PS4 Console and DualShock 4

News

Staff member
Hey everyone! The moment I laid eyes on the new limited edition PS4 slim created to celebrate this year’s Days of Play promotion, I started asking around to see how I could get my hands on one. The good news is I found one and they let me take photos of it with my trusty Sony a9 + 90mm f/2.8 macro lens. The bad news is I had to give it back. Either way, I got some lovely photos of the console, which I’d love to share with you here. A few things I noticed while photographing it:

• The bottom half of the unit is the standard black finish you may already be familiar with, but the top half gets a striking “Steel Black” treatment — not quite a full “matte” finish but not exactly glossy either. It’s smooth to the touch, but doesn’t pick up fingerprints the way a full gloss finish would.
  • The sacred symbols emblazoned on the top / front of the console have a gorgeous brushed metal finish, and when they catch the light juuuuust right… (you probably know the meme I want to embed here).
  • The controller looks similar to the Steel Black DualShock 4 you may or may not already own, but the four face buttons on this one have been given a striking monochrome treatment. Classy!
  • I really want one.

But that’s enough from me. You’re here for pictures! Feast your eyes below, or
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
(some of which make for mighty fine desktop and mobile wallpapers, if I say so myself):

Days of Play 2019

|

What do you think?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom