Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 For those who have played ragnarok....I'm downloading the update now but anyone...

P

Patrick Nikolic

For those who have played ragnarok....I'm downloading the update now but anyone encountered any problems with it yet? Does it live up to the hype?

M

Michael Solis

Apparently servers are down :v

K

Kourtney Nelson

I feel like it lives up to the hype. I love it. There's some lag but weathers pretty bad rn where I live. I play single player until this passes

Z

Zach Johnson

Oh im loving it

C

Cole Williams

Well right now the graphics suck for it but by the next couple updates it'll probably look sweet graphics wise. The map itself is amazing

P

Patrick Nikolic

I can't wait to start playing on it

J

Joshy Walsh

Some of the maps blocked off

M

Max Dotzler

Ice wyverns aren't showing

O

Oscar Grimeyy

Yes it does

O

Oscar Grimeyy

stupid huge

M

Marcus Imsaved Clay

Map is awesome

S

Shane Bacon

Won't let me play ragnarok on single player. Says must upgrade to beta lvl

M

Malcolm Field

Its a beautiful map...but I feel like there is a LOT of space that will be difficult or impossible to build on

J

Jimi Black

It's fucking huge

B

Brian Deutscher

I blue screen just searching for player dedicated arks way to go wild card.

D

Dag Olav Rustad

Bluescreen....

T

Tom Crick

Lol

T

TJ Graham

Not as many spawns as I thought they'd be
The spawn rate is failed down compared to PC. Also, that makes griffins harder to find

I had a slight glitch though, when I would swoop down and attack something it'd simply dissapear

G

Gabriel Estrada

Its an unfinished map, so, heads up. 1/4 of it is inaccessible. The entire SE area has a barrier that prevents you from going in. Looked it uo, devs walled it off and then released the map saying they'll finish it later or something.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom