Contact advertising [email protected]

For those that dont have Destiny 2, i highly recommend it! Wasn’t interested in it...

A

Austin Ramsay

For those that dont have Destiny 2, i highly recommend it! Wasn’t interested in it before playing it but I got a free code with my 1080ti so i had to try it..and i ended up loving it!

C

Chris Dewald

Same place I got my copy it's downloading right now

L

Levi Pembroke

It's good shit honestly. Haters gonna hate though lol.

M

Michael Smith

Wait till you do hack the plannet quest

S

Scott Diamond

Meh

J

José Arturo Sánchez-Flores

So if I haven't played dest 1, can I just skip that one and get this one?

A

Aaron Green

I played 1 and loved it. 2 is even better, especially since it's on the master race now.

L

Logan Koeth

It’s still destiny. So no...

I

Ian Daniel

how?? i bought a 1080ti too. but didnt know bout this

M

Marcus Dean Adams

It looks absolutely gorgeous, I've really enjoyed it. I played the first one and didn't care much for it. It wasn't horrible, but it just wasn't my kind of game, things got repetitive real fast. You can tell they put a lot more attention into this game, :)

A

Amine Mellal

pay to play and risquing to be banned for using discord or shadow play or obs no thanks

R

Rory Blandin

Gets boring pretty fast.

S

Ste Pilling

I played it on console with my mate was OK but got bored so won't bother unless I find it very cheap in a sale

S

Steven Nigel May

Played this first one and it got old super quick. Second probably just repetitive as the first.

M

Michael Wielk

First game was a pile of shit until they released mad DLC to make the game what it should have been at launch, effectively forcing you to pay double for the same fucking game if you got it at launch. Second game can suck my dick, Bungie hasnt done shit right since H3.

R

Ryan Kline

I like it but I wish there wasn't so much running around from point to point, I wish it was a more linear design for the actual levels instead of all over the place like an MMO

R

Robert Hutton Allen

Haha..."Try it you may like it" applies to many things in life!!

M

Mohamed Abd Al Halim

you can get vac for using third-party programs and many people said this on reddit
i'm not sure wtf is happening...but really i don't know why is this move
i know that cheats uses overlay things and they blocked all the overlays and it's really annoying

R

Ron Gizzi

Also got a copy with one of the 1080ti's I got. Thought the same. Crap game. Nope. Awesome. Lvl 20 warlock atm. 203 power. Addicting

H

Henry Hunt

2>>>>1 would recommend too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom