Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 For everyone that is glad the turret reduction is coming into play. Thought u might...

W

Will Stuckey

For everyone that is glad the turret reduction is coming into play. Thought u might like to see exactly what your praising. This is the coverage you get. Happy PvP'ing folks

V

Victoria Pixie Balderston

Aza Hoskins

B

Brandon Webb

R.I.P

R

Ryan King

I'm reserving judgement until we see it in action and actually try make a base work within the new constraints y'know

S

Skyler Alcorn

What's the idea behind this?

D

Douglas Stewart

So glad i no longer play ark its been a disaster from day 1 its never been pvp its nerds with no lifes against folk with working lives i dont work so im alpha and im the political leader its that mentality that ruins the game plus how can it be pvp when dinos are involved one for the scrap bin

J

Jeff Schwartz

It's to keep the server from crashing and people getting disconnected. See that base that's all red. Not needed.

W

Will Stuckey

Well that's strange. Somehow it's only rag servers with this turret lag problem. When I'm pretty sure bases on all servers are just as big as those on rag, some even far bigger. Secondly, their test was completed on turrets when firing, when this actually happens very rarely. Yet the lag is present 24/7...
I've been part of a big raid, and I can tell you now. The only time players got disconnected was when a mass influx of players joined the server all at once.... this patch just like the flyer nerf, has been implemented due to the fact. Tribes have got to big. And it's a measure of control and preventing these tribes from progressing any further and forcing us to rip up bases to start again. But don't worry, plans are already in motion.

W

Will Stuckey

Sorry abit of a rant their. I'm guessing you don't have industrial forges, a breeding pen, kibble farm, green house, somewhere safe to keep Dinos, a water pen, vaults to hold gear for 20+ players.

A

Adrian Joseph Kelly

got 1000+turrets on my death wall then 1000+turrets on all are towers lol probably only need 500 turrets now for the size of are base what a joke lol

R

Rob Bird

Good about time

W

Will Stuckey

Bring on the super turrets. At least a little bit of light at the end of a very dark tunnel.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Ben Hadlow

Personally I think it a good thing. Cant keep hiding behind ur 5000 turrets now u so called alpha tribes lol

W

Will Stuckey

Naturally this is always going to be a split decision by the whole community. The small bases that cannot develop love the idea at being able to wipe alpha tribes. But understand they grind just as much as everyone else. Their is just more people doing it. Their is nothing stopping all the smaller tribes to join together to create larger tribes aswell. But everyone is too busy insiding and riping each other off. That your all to blind to see it. This game would be far more fun if that was the case. Stop screwing each other over and band together.

A

Alfredo Diaz

Ann-Marie Hollowell Craig Hollowell Richard Morley lmaoo well at least we wouldn't have to grind as much... right???

W

William Ashby

The patch makes all mega tribe/alliance become trash. Enjoy all the coming raids lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom