Contact advertising [email protected]

For console players, controls are weird for heroes like pharah or genji. And that’s...

A

Abdallah Alishah

For console players, controls are weird for heroes like pharah or genji. And that’s cuz of the default jump. So what kinda controls do you guys run for those and maybe even more and how well does it work. Specifically curious about:

Genji
Pharah
Lucio

S

Sam Wilkinson

Well pharah has two buttons you can use for the jetpack when hovering which is the A button or the left trigger button, much easier with the trigger.

T

Trever Himes

Pharrah, mercy, and Winston I relocated jump to L2

Lucio I relocated to L1

Remapping controls to make them more ergonomic is an absolute must if you want to be good. If you can’t aim and jump at the same time, you’re at a disadvantage

J

Josh Hayward

I use an elite controller with one paddle bound to jump. I think some heroes are unplayable without an Elite, but many people just bind jump to left trigger, or they play "claw" (makes me cringe thinking about it)

I

Ian McNamara

i like to set L2 as jump for mercy, lucio and pharah and move L2 to L3

I

Ian McNamara

this is how i main mercy on ps4
L2 jump/hover
X for melee
L3 for weapon switch
R3 for guardian angel
O for rez
and i just left the rest alone

B

Bradley Bonato

Get a Xbox elite controller

M

Matthew Gessner

I rebound Lucios jump to LT and boop to A; best switch I've ever made.

R

Raime Newman

Map jump to L3

T

Tyler Hulegaard

I moved jump to L1 universally. Then I put whatever seems necessary on L3. Especially movement based skills, so that’s where Lucio crossfade and Genji swift strike live. Along with skills like DVa jet pack or Roadhogs take a breather.

B

Brandon Thomas Turner

I have a Scuf controller with paddles on in for x and o (left and right side respectively) so I put movement abilities (like swift strike, Pharahs jump jet, etc) on X, most ultimates on O, and then jump for all characters is left thumb stick. I find that it helps me a lot having jump on the same stick that I move with, and then using the actual buttons for skills

M

Matt Petit

I just use the default settings have no issue with them

M

Mitch Rhodes

An adapter so you can use a mouse and keyboard?

D

Daniel Marsh

I put my jump on L2 for all characters so much easier

N

Noman Saleem

Pharah already has her hover on left trigger. I switched my jump and boop of Lucio with each other and it made everything easy. Same goes for Mercy, switch rez and jump with each other

G

Greg Ziggas

I set all of my heroes jumps to L3. Its a little odd to hold for things like Mercy's hover or Lucio's wall ride, but once you get the hang of it, its worked like a charm. Plus, i can jump and turn in one fluid motion, which helps when facing fast characters like tracer or genji

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom