Contact advertising [email protected]

First post and the start of my new build. I'm happy with my choices. I'm a family man...

• Thread starter Troy Nichole Murley
  • Start date
T

Troy Nichole Murley

First post and the start of my new build. I'm happy with my choices. I'm a family man with limited funds. Kids come first then my wife then my house then me lol

M

Maxi Meed

Nice build ! i love how your strategie :D

P

Pedro Cottim

Pretty nice build but what is the graphics card?

J

JP Willardson

looks good dude!

N

Nathan Johnston

GPU?

M

Ma O Ca

Just use you 980ti in the mean time, gpu prices are messed up right now

G

Gonçalo Ubach Chaves

It is a great build, enjoy!

T

Troy Nichole Murley

Question? Use this thermal paste on the cooling block or clean it off and use my antec formula 7 nanotechnology diamond paste?

J

JP Willardson

Use it

L

Loi Lam

I too am a family man with limited funds so feeling you there brah. Been running 2500k and a P8Z68 with a GTX 580 and looking forward to putting my new Coffee Lake together also (had to go with 8400 but looking at the 8600 or 8700k down the track) Good luck on your build! Don't get too emotional on that initial startup :D

T

Troy Nichole Murley

I think I may lol

M

Michael Pound

Know them feels dude always wanting to upgrade but kids and wife gets in the way.....dad life is pretty good tho cant wait to corrupt the kids and build their own pc one day

M

Michael Kheong

#respect

A

Andreas Kordoulis

Just dont update to the latest update of windows

T

Troy Nichole Murley

so had some bad luck. everything running fine boots in under 8 seconds from switch being flicked... in bios cpu hit 65 degrees celcius and i was like this cant be right, rebooted and the same plus fans maxing out near on instant.. So i reseated the cpu thinking maybe the paste was not covering good enough. Reboot and the same, as it goes the water cooler was not working (replacement being sent). In the mean time i used my old h90 cooler from my last rig and all is well . Well until my 980ti said GAME OVER.. :( the joys of crypto and gaming on the same rig.. All is not lost i was allowed to buy a asus gtx 1080ti strix ...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom