Contact advertising [email protected]

First off, PC Master Race for life and this group is awesome! I do have a question...

• Thread starter Patrick Fitzsimmons
  • Start date
P

Patrick Fitzsimmons

First off, PC Master Race for life and this group is awesome! I do have a question about peasantry though (stick with me). I use my PC for modern games but I also collect retro consoles/games. I do NOT own any modern consoles because I truly do believe PC gaming is the way to go; however, is it still considered peasantry to own retro consoles? I know I could emulate, but it's not nearly as fun for me. If this post goes against the rules of the group, delete it.

Update: this group really is the best. I honestly don't care about owning other consoles but, as probably all of you know, there are some CRAZY PC people who swear by PC and nothing but. You guys are awesome; thanks for being so understanding and cool.

S

Sergio Barraza

Nah I still run a CRT for my older games as well alongside the console

A

Allen J Russell

Collect on bro, I luv retro games.

A

Aedyn Poole

Of course not. If you have a PC and prefer to use it, nothing else matters. Even modern console exclusives are ok.

W

Will Anthony Pellicci

Nah, you good..

W

Will Anthony Pellicci

I collect older consoles too.

A

Allen J Russell

I had a boat load of consoles and games, cleared house last year when the price was through the roof.

K

Kc Showalter

Retro consoles are dope

B

Bahaa Zaatiti

Do whatever the fuck u want

A

Allen J Russell

I still refurbish consoles every do often. So if ya need a refurbishing to make your nes play and look like new hit me up.

J

Joel Ogston

You're perfectly fine brother. I keep my PS2, PS3 and 360 for the older exclusives. I finally got my PS2 working again the other day, going to play some Ace Combat

M

Matt Nichols

The fact that some of you can't even own a modern console and a pc because of a stigma of being a "peasant" is truly astounding. Even with pc being better there are still exclusives and reasons to get consoles, pcmr is about understanding that pc is superior not being childish and shunning something entirely.

J

Juanse Gonzalez Lopez

You can buy whatever you want it's your money, I own one PC but also 1 PS4 and some other stuff...

B

Ben Newsome

If you even felt the need to ask such a fucking retarded Q then you're on the wrong fucking planet! Who the fuck cares what some half wit running hardware from the 80's screaming console peasants thinks anyway man. Fuck sheep be a wolf

W

Wade Larkin

Nah ur good dude, i got every playstation console

K

Kevin Edward

Yes it's peasantry. You can atone by sending all your retro consoles to me though.

B

Ben VanArsdale

Don't fall into the stupid pcmr retard shit spew, play games, have fun.

G

Gaiden Shinji

Ahh.. This reminds me of burned copy of kawaks i got from my classmate in my college days

A

Alex Jebus King

Depends what you call retro.
If you're talking PS1, then no just get an emulator and plug a PS3 controller into your comp

If it's older than that, then sure I guess. Not for me though

ق

قصي المعايطة

Play what you want unless you dont get enough fun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom