Contact advertising [email protected]

Finally this is my first win sorry for the shit picture, I was shaking from my nerves

A

Alfredo Rendon

Finally this is my first win sorry for the shit picture, I was shaking from my nerves

J

Josh Mooney

How many hours you played?

A

Alfredo Rendon

Close to 200

A

Alfredo Rendon

But whenever im top 5 my nerves get the best of me and I die

J

Josh Mooney

Took me nearly 200 hours before my first win, played nearly 600 hours now 30+ chicken dinners now, it all gets easier after the first one haha

A

Alfredo Rendon

Omg hopefully

L

Louis Curnow

It's the same with injecting heroin into your eyeball. It's less scary after the first time

J

Josh Mooney

The nerves calm down after a couple wins until your in squads and your 3 team mates are dead against a 4 man haha

X

Xarhs Xalidias

You kill 3 ppl and you think this is a victory?

C

Chris LaNier

Good job man!

H

Hunter Barnes

Congrats but pubg is 90% luck 10% skill

C

Carlos Romero

If any of you ever wanna play just add me on steam top rank 500 player ok squads I dnt mind doing duos but usually have other people in that I play with and we always need a 4th steam is ZaPpYTv

C

Corey James Riley

i play pc if yall want to add celwen2

C

Carlos Romero

Alfredo Rendon add me on steam I can help you get better at the game and give you pointers

R

Robbie Whathadhappendwas Jones

Been in the top 10 more then enough but never a win. As you said, my nerves get fucked and next thing I know I’m shooting a god damn tree.

A

Ahmad Zul Hafizuddin

u beed to adapt the feel when u r on top 10. then things get easier

J

Jacob Wolter

Won my 2nd game... been downhill since.

A

Armando Guerra

Congrats, I’ve been top 10 many times and haven’t been able to finish.

C

Carlos Romero

Got room for one more if you guys want to play pubg let me know get you a chicken diner tonight

K

Ken Cook

haha this is great! i wish i still got the jitters ! now i just rage, if anyone in here fancys playing duo or squads i'm happy to help you people get some food ;)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom