Switch Finally some news!!

• Thread starter Christopher Cantrell
  • Start date
C

Christopher Cantrell

Finally some news!!

C

Christopher Cantrell

I just hope they are able to sustain their past games of how they used to be really good... Just sucks the team that used to be there are gone :(

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

The sad thing is that Stardew Valley is essentially a HM clone, but does everything so right that now HM will get compared to it instead of the other way around. Not that I really have a problem with that...I love Stardew Valley.

C

Christopher Cantrell

I've fell in love HM since 64 days and no matter how good or bad the games have been, I'll always be a huge supporter for towards the games, sadly SDV is everything I enjoy xD

B

Brandon Hontz

Omg

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

What's really bad is, if that's a screenshot of the game, I'm really worried....

C

Christopher Cantrell

Sadly that is the game... Tbh I was kinda hoping for some update graphics... I understand they wanna do 16-bit for retro 20th anniversary stuff but was hoping to show something special for the switch :/

C

Christopher Cantrell

Reminds me of a DS game more then anything

D

Donze ZéNebula Pointer

I'd love a remake of Harvest Moon 64, that was my favorite of all the series.

C

Christopher Cantrell

I don't completely remember everything but I do miss horse racing

J

Jaime Bland

Makayla Keena

S

Sonny Dulin

This look like a mobile trash game. Wtf

K

Kal Peduzzi

For those of you not in the know, the title of Harvest Moon has been taken over by new American developers who have a very bad track record. The original developers are still making games under the name of Story of Seasons, maintaining the gameplay and quality of the original games. In Japan, the Story of Seasons games are still produced under the same name (Bokujō Monogatari), it's just an American localization and rights thing. If you're looking for real Harvest Moon games, hold out for Story of Seasons, or just find one on the 3DS.

E

Elizabeth Hewitt

Ugh and steam gets this in 2 weeks

C

Courtney Alyssa Sangston

Harvest moon hasnt been good since the story of seasons games first came around......very reluctant to get this

J

Jonathan Allberg

That screenshot looks disgusting. I STILL have no reason to come back to Harvest Moon.

A

Ashley Golden

This looks awful. I’m not supporting this. Where are their standards? If one man can create a game with as much depth as Stardew, a whole team can do better than this. I want a console experience. Where is my immersive open world overworld? My in-depth breeding mechanics with multiple color variants of animals? I mean, A Wonderful Life even let you cross breed cows and that was a decade ago! My crop genetics? My house and farm design? The Switch can run Breath of the Wild and freaking Skyrim. They have no excuse for this. It’s not ‘retro’ it’s lazy game design and milking a property name that once has merit. Even Story of Seasons is sub-par compared to what it could be. Hopefully the SoS team will up heir game for Switch or a new developer will step in with a new farming sim IP.

J

Jesse Whitehead

Those graphics are abominable

A

Ashley Hallman

Taylor Alexis Johnson

S

Sophie Louise McSharry

Jonathan Patimo

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom