Contact advertising [email protected]

Feel free to delete if I’m not post things like this but, I recently switched to PC...

J

Jovanny Noriega

Feel free to delete if I’m not post things like this but, I recently switched to PC for overwatch and me and my cousin are trying to start a competitive team in hopes of one day going pro. I played a lot of overwatch on PS4 but overwatch league is only for Pc right now. Looking for people who might be interested in joining. Feel free to comment down below your preferred roles. We are in hopes of making scheduled days for practicing together and what not. Let’s make each other better together, let’s grow.

R

Ryan Darling

Fuck you and your cousin

C

Colin Marner

Only if there's an Esports special olympics for Bronze players like me

K

Kaya Walsh

Yo im down for that

C

Casey Jennings

Hog main but I do like filling to help comp

C

Claudio Alonso

I'm shit but ok

J

Jovanny Noriega

Lol I’m no pro guys I’m just saying that if we can all practice and get good then that’s all that matters

R

Ramiro Sierra Jr.

I'm good at support (specifically Mercy). I'm ok at a few DPS like Junkrat and McRee. I play Roadhog here and there.

K

Kayla Guevara

I'm a flex player my rank is 3604 atm on my main account I main tracer sombra mcree Lucio mercy Winston symmetra, secondary heroes are zarya zenyatta widow Hanzo

Me and my friend have been trying to find people to do scrims with but it's hard to find people willing to practice againts each other in custom matches

J

Joe Metz

battletag?

A

Antonio Matthew Garcia

I'm done to play support with your team but can we play a couple practice's to see how our team chem is

G

Gabriel Hamilton

tank

K

Korosaki

Me, pc, solder: 76

S

Stephanie Wiehoff

Pc player, I normal fill in comp.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom