Contact advertising [email protected]

Experts Please help, i had windows 8 on my laptop, and i was trying to update it to...

M

Mblgrumpy Becerra

Experts Please help, i had windows 8 on my laptop, and i was trying to update it to windows 10,
I created a windows 10 boot usb, and something goes wrong and now my laptop doesn't work, now it is on this window that is asking where i want to install windows, but it said below that windows can't be installed on any of the drive partition...

D

David Charles Struve

Have you tried to delete all of those partitions so there's just ONE single, entire drive available? Start at 5 and work backwards to 1

S

Steve Ostella

do you want to upgrade? or do a clean install? bc it looks like youre about to do a clean install

M

Mblgrumpy Becerra

Now if i shut it off, it won't start, only appear this window

R

Ray Nan

have you try clean install ? or deleting all those files and install the os in the drive you want ?

F

Faiyaz Zaman Saadman

what's the error?
something specific?

R

Roben Van Muhaba

Press shift + F10 then it will open CMD...then type "Diskpart" then select disk (the disk you want) and then type "clean" . . . After you did that type "convert MBR" then it will work

R

Roben Van Muhaba

Or PM me

N

Nicholas Fletcher

Okay, if you're doing a clean install then follow these steps:

Get back to the screen that shows you all the partitions.

Click each partition individually and choose 'delete' at the bottom.

Repeat that for EVERY partition.

You should be left with one partition that you can now install Windows onto.

M

Mblgrumpy Becerra

I really appreciate to all for the help, thank y'all, looks like it is installing windows

M

Mblgrumpy Becerra

OMG

R

Rob Muckian

First off. Unplug any secondary or third drives. Onlynhave the OS drive plugged in. Second, delete all partitions on OS drive and make a new one, then click format on the bottom partition and click next, then sit back and wait a few mins. If u dont unplug ur storage drives u risk wiping them if u dobt know what ur doing.

E

Emmanuel Ayodele

Delete all the partitions

T

Tyler Adams

Had this problem the other night with a friend.

Delete all partitions and try after.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom