Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Everyone is talking about how bad the game/dlc is but yet you all play it. Just admit...

A

Alex McIlvaine

Everyone is talking about how bad the game/dlc is but yet you all play it. Just admit you like the game and move on. There is no need to explain your distaste every 5 min. Your playing the game still? I know you are. So unless your quitting cold turkey drop out of the group and never look in the direction of Shaxx's sweet ass ever again dont complain, dont bitch this is the way you take it. Bungie will add lube later as a dlc. Seriously guys calm the calamity that is your mammaries and have fun! You already paid for it enjoy it. ✌✌

E

Ernesto Valdes

Stupid post

R

Rodrigo Cesar

J

Jamie Mac

Must resist urge to correct all spellings. Must resist!

A

Alex McIlvaine

How quick the vultures come

M

Murat Gencoglu

Well, of course we love the game, that’s why we want it to be a better game and calling out flaws and making suggestions is a part of this.

T

Teh Ee Teng

we complain because we love the game and wish for it to improve, on the other hand it is people like you Alex McIlvaine who impedes the progression of our world and finally lead to creation of the abomination known as Star Wars Battlefront 2

A

Alex McIlvaine

Look guys all im sayin is have fun. Destiny has its flaws but we all love it. We want it to get better and by telling them what we want we may get it. I get that. All im saying is try to be more positive the 12th is coming and bringing bigger and better things. I understand this post is pointless it was meant to be fun. Just try to look on the bright side every now and then.

K

Kiyoko Mori

I very much enjoy the game and roll my eyes at the people that bitch that its bad. My only real complaint is as a person with alot of time to play I finish all my weekly stuff by like... wed... if not on tuesday and then its kinda all about farming the rest of the week. I wish they would find a way to spread the high reward tasks out a bit.. if that makes any sense?

A

Amir Gelman

Well screw you, I hate this fucking game. Cya in the Crucible scrub

M

Matt Rajchel

Don't tell me how to live my life. You're not my real dad

E

Elijah Graham

you’re*

J

Jimmy Nguyen

I stopped playing, did not pay for DLC, and enjoying PUBG right now.

K

Kevin Smith

I played the dlc. I was underwhelmed by the lack of content. I stopped plaguing after 7 hours of play because I've done everything but hit power cap which doesn't interest me, as there's no incentive to get there.

Now I'm playing The Division which just released a bigger update for free. If you'd like to watch I'll be steaming in about 15 min.

K

Katya Yakovenko

I stopped playing hours of D2 because I don't see a point to be in for so long and grind I'm waiting for xul and new milestones. I moved to hearthstone it has a new update and fun solo adventure.

K

Karl Weinger

Don't tell me how to love you!!!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom