Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One EVERYONE ARK GONE WILD IS THE WORST SERVER THE ADMINS ABUSE AND THEY MAKE FUN AT YOU...

R

Remington Scott

EVERYONE ARK GONE WILD IS THE WORST SERVER THE ADMINS ABUSE AND THEY MAKE FUN AT YOU AFTER THEY KILL YOU AND RAID YOU I NEED A NEW SERVER THAT DOSENT HAVE ADMIN ABUSE oh with this guy right here Jeremy Cabrera is a very good good guy

B

Brandon Wofford

A

Alexis McLeod

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

No abuse here. I'm the owner and have an admin team of four. We play PVE and do our best to assist our players with getting started up and technical issues. After that, it's hands off for us.

C

Chirstopher Chowns

Bro u asked for a lvl 500 golem then got mad when they said no get outta here

B

Brandon Wofford

Y would I get kicked? Retardation does not specifically refer to mentaly handicapped people in fact It simply means restrained or held back and that's the only word in there that could b considered offensive. Try comprehending the rexs villainous monologue before calling me out.

A

Antz Waugh

J

Jeremy Cabrera

The server isn't bad

J

Jeremy Cabrera

HumanXX keeps killing you, it's not our fault, don't blame the admins, just move somewhere else besides right next to our base, go somewhere else, he's gonna keep killing you. I would also like to mention you shouldn't be judging servers by one person. PLUS, the admin hasn't been on since I've invited you, he's been busy with school and work, and he also happens to be a good friend of mine, if anything, you're the toxic one in this situation. I'm glad you think of me as a nice guy and all, but you need to get your head out of the clouds, it's Ark survival, do you expect everyone to be nice? If you're looking for a server with no PVP, ours isn't for you. I'm sorry you feel that way.

J

Jeremy Cabrera

J

Jeremy Cabrera

J

Jeremy Cabrera

J

Jeremy Cabrera

J

Jeremy Cabrera

You need to understand that it's thanksgiving and I'm with my family, stop spamming me when I go offline for 2 hours

A

Aaron Crespo

ArkProz

Starters you have a choice. Come to Blue Ob

Harvest package-Phoenix with Asc metal tools and pike, Smithy, hide armor, vault

Builders Package-Quetzal with Chem bench, Indy Forge, asc hide armor, vault

Taming Package-Griffin with Asc hide armor, Asc longneck with 200 tranq darts, 100 narcs, bolas, Vault, Jman pike.

Events and community Centers coming soon.Clusters coming soon.
1 week grace period put white flags, please no pvp during this time if you are caught pvping during your grace period its automatic end. Once your week is up its fair game. Every friday is Instant tame and raise day. Good luck and we would love to have you. Any question shot pm or xbox gt Cyber127. Join ArkProz Facebook Group

A

Aaron Crespo

D

Dan Woodman

People with literally no shame advertising to a complete fucking moron, read before you spawn you adverts you helmets

G

George Bellamy-Adams

Wow!

D

Dustin Scott

Are you tired of laggy dedicated servers?

Join either SurviveJurassicArk or SurviveTheDabs Ragnarok Nitrado.

Servers are clustered together to allow transfer from Ragnarok to Island.

Rules are simple there are no rules.

Admins are only here to hand out starters, host events and do dino wipes.

24/7 PvP.

To join the Nitrado servers you must change the session filter to "unofficial PC sessions" then search for the server you'd like to join. Be sure to change the mode filter and map filter.

T

Toni Whitmore

Why would anyone waste any time trying to recruit him after reading the messages he sent Jeremy?? Idk about any other host but I do not want that kind of toxicity on my server.

T

Toni Whitmore

I was scrolling down and seen another “don’t join” post about this server.. maybe admins shouldn’t raid?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom