Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Even though I finished both normal and Master mode and put loads of hours into this...

R

Rufus Hewitt

Even though I finished both normal and Master mode and put loads of hours into this Masterpiece, I'm STILL discovering new experiments and funny moments I'm thankful it won Game of The Year!! I'm pretty sure Smash 6 for Switch is no brainer for Game of The Year or Pokémon!! Nintendo just shut the Hell up and take my money

C

Craig Fralick

Sometimes it’s a lot of fun just to go to the highest peak and look across it for a few minutes

J

Jesus Lugo

I do agree Smash6 and Pokemon will be amazing on the Switch but I don't think they will get game of the year. Smash best fighting game of course they will win that. Game of the year will go to God of War.

D

Daniel L. Lawson

My only regret with this game is i wish i couldve experienced it as a child rather then a 40 something adult... lol.. i really envy kids and what they get to grow up with...

A

Alexander Hernandez

I’m playing master mode now

S

Sean Renaud

One day I'll finish this game, but part of me is still on. . ."Oh a deer, I can igno. . .that's a moose I haven't murdered those yet!"

J

Juwan Marques Lee

Smash may get fighting game of the year but game of the year is either god of war, kingdom hearts or red dead

B

Benjamin Mikels

Currently playing through my first time and enjoy every second of it. I wanna blow through the game but I also want it to never end so I play a hour here and there so that it can set in. I never want it to stop but I know there is always a end so...

J

Jesus Martinez Jr.

That's a beautiful view!!❤

R

Richard Abraham

Smash 5?

C

Charles Sean Lenga

S

Spencer Miller

It’s smash 5. You’re posts will just keep getting deleted with the arguments it’s causing.

N

Nick Helms

Lol this guy.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom