Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Edit: This wont allow use of the steam game. Only works for the windows 10 version...

R

Reece Danch

Edit: This wont allow use of the steam game. Only works for the windows 10 version from the xbox store

So after the long wait we finally have an expected release date for play anywhere (probably gonna delay it like usual)

So for those who don't know this will allow you to play ark on your pc and join your friends who are playing on the xbox as long as your computer has the minimum requirements. Not only will you just be able to play ark with xbox users you will also be able to host your own server from your pc so you don't have to rent one via nitrado or have another console.

Unfortunately ps4 wont be supporting this. And yes server advertising will be much harder now seen as most people own a pc. Just putting this out there so people can save their money

S

Specimen Delta

They didn't specify which month. Sneaky Wildcard

Z

Zachary Clark

Not a release date just target date.. people these days

S

Specimen Delta

i remember when aberration's "Target date" was october. This company is the worst at time management of any company i have ever seen

K

Kevin Huggett

So like March sometime.

A

Aaron Churchward

Nathan Tedeschi

R

Robert Russell

Let it be known though, you can't play on the same GT at the same time. Nitrado servers are actual servers too, if you host from the PC it will be exactly like from a console.

T

Trevor Kelly

Baillie McFall wonder if we can cluster nitrado server with a Windows 10...prob cheaper to invest in a good pc than make monthly payments to host

N

Nick Bouck

Isaac Parsons

A

Aaron Day

Adam Green 12th march 2066

P

Preston Marucco

I've heard the "play anywhere" with ark doesn't actually provide you with the full pc game.. it's just the xbox version for PC, which isn't useful to me at all...

Anyone have more info on this?

E

Eric Stevens

BTW, nice server!

C

Charles Weeks

Jose Rodriguez

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom