Contact advertising [email protected]

Don’t ask me why! Lmmfao sorry I just hoard them!

A

Anthony Santiago

Don’t ask me why! Lmmfao sorry I just hoard them!

B

Bryce Drake

There's literally no reason to though, you're missing out on so much stuff. I get why you do to a certain extent, I myself keep one unopened pack of cards from each expansion in Hearthstone, but ONLY the one. I will probably start doing this in Overwatch as well now, but it should at least be done reasonably.

B

Blaise Białończyk

Do you open any?

S

Sharon Wijfje Janssen

Why?

A

Anthony Santiago

Vanessa Salgado I am at 250 now lol I didn’t notice till today

T

Travis Villasenor

I almost wanna start doing that lmao

A

Anthony Santiago

Bump

V

Vanessa Salgado

When are you really opening them?

C

Carlos Anzar

Old loot my dude old loot!

K

Kaan Bilge

You know you fucked up, right? The game detects your unlocked items tries not to give you duplicates, considering you have almost nothing unlocked, every lootbox you get has a very high chance of containing duplicate items and you just hindered your progress to unlock everything...

I myself unlocked almost every base item so I get 4 event items per box currently.

Oh and by the way when you open them regularly you just forget about the shitty unlocks and get excited when you see the yellow but if you unlock them in bulk, it's gonna feel worse when you get a good item per 20 boxes, the bad unlocks become more noticable.

But like I said the worst part is system not reducing the duplicates.

Nice obsession you got there

K

Kaan Bilge

You know you fucked up, right? The game detects your unlocked items and tries not to give you duplicates, considering you have almost nothing unlocked, every lootbox you get has a very high chance of containing duplicate items and you just hindered your progress to unlock everything...

I myself unlocked almost every base item so I get 4 event items per box currently.

Oh and by the way when you open them regularly you just forget about the shitty unlocks and get excited when you see the yellow but if you unlock them in bulk, it's gonna feel worse when you get a good item per 20 boxes, the bad unlocks become more noticable.

K

Kaan Bilge

You know you fucked up, right? The game detects your unlocked items and tries not to give you duplicates, considering you have almost nothing unlocked, every lootbox you get has a very high chance of containing duplicate items and you just hindered your progress to unlocking everything...

S

Steven Hendrickson

I do the same thing, I stopped caring for all the cosmetic stuff after getting a few skins. I have about 60 not nearly as many as you lol

K

Kevin Suh

For the hoard!!

R

Reina Mendoza

The amount of self control u have is insane

P

Paige Allen

Open them and record it pls

Y

Yrel Nito

A