Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Doing my first scheduled raid tonight, are there any helpful pointers anyone would...

M

Mark Maurice

Doing my first scheduled raid tonight, are there any helpful pointers anyone would like to share? Currently watching vids.
Furthermore if we fall short a player would anyone like to be standby? 4 hours from now ETA start

C

Carlos Martinez-Rodas

Guide Lines for Pleasure Gardens. Still be cautious of dogs. Done the raid 21 full times on [Xbox]. It’s the routes I always use. With good prism holders I can usually get “x72”

J

Justin Hemsley

Be patient you're gonna wipe a few times, maybe a lot. Don't let it get to you, you'll get through it

N

Nico Vee

Eat shit piss first

P

Perry Armstrong

It's actually quite an easy raid once you get the mechanics down. Key is communication for this raid. Happy to give some pointers if you want completed it many many times on normal and hard

A

Andrew Johnson

We did the raid a few nights ago w/4 experienced & 2 noobs [but all, d1 vets] in 1hr 45mins... total of 5 wipes... first 2 phases, flawless. This raid is SO much easier than VoG in d1.

M

Mark Maurice

Great thanks for all the advice I watched all the vids and pretty sure i'm the least experienced in the group, starting in 20 mins need 2 more.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom