Contact advertising [email protected]

Doing an all white gaming watercooled computer build. What do you all think about the...

N

Nick Gunter

Doing an all white gaming watercooled computer build. What do you all think about the nzxt s340 case? Mainly worried about mounting the reservoir. Will there be a enough room?

A

Alexander Keith Roxborough

There is a section for mounting a reservoir in the centre of the case. It is difficult to do push pull on a radiator due to the clearance to the vanity panel covering the PSU etc... But a decent sized reservoir will fit nicely. You using flexi or hard tubing?

A

A

A

Mine with an AIO. Don't have many pictures. This is all I could find lol

A

If you need any dimensions of the inside I'm happy to take some later

R

Ryan Kinsey

Fits a full sized Noctura D15 cooler. I'd go with the elite model as it supports better airflow. Love the case but I wish airflow was a bit better.

R

Ryan Kinsey

And you can fit 140mm fans in the front where mine are so a 280mm aio fits perfectly. Just damn close to the video card.

A

Definitely go for the elite... or even the H440 If you want a better all round case.

S

Sean Millham

If you are going custom loop, it will be a little cramped depending on how you mount the reservoir and pump.

N

Nick Gunter

Damn. I'm doing custom loop

W

William Golder

You should get the nzxt phantom enthusiast

J

Jamie W. Stevens

You will be bored quickly

J

Justin McCarrell

Get the s340 Elite. Is way better than the s340. Tempered glass, more cable management in the back, overall awesome case. I absolutely love mine

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom