Contact advertising [email protected]

Does someone else get annoyed when you have a group full of «dps» and some idiots...

S

Sophie Heimlund

Does someone else get annoyed when you have a group full of «dps» and some idiots mainly «scream» in your chat «SOMEONE, GO HEALER/SUPPORT AND TANK!»

And I be like «you go healer or tank if its so fjsjdjfjshsj important to you»

Always ends up that I have to be healer, or else the whole group either ragequit or get mad.. lol

So, please dont be that person who complains about missing a suppprt/healer or a tank. This is why its important to know how to play at least one tank, support/healer and one «dps».

Tnx

S

Shae Banay

Its even worse when you've already picked healer and you're asking for a tank.. and someone tells you to go tank... like.. wtf I'm already playing a very important role.

S

Sam Wilkinson

Yeah it is annoying when someone else does that, but way I see it is, someone has to do it, I'm not a great reinhardt at all but I'll play him if no one else will, but over hours of playing I get fed up of playing heroes I'm not that good at because other people won't and refuse to play them.

J

Jeff O'neill

It is worse when you go tank, and they say “you go healer if you want one”. It’s like “ok fuck me wanting to protect my time ”.

M

Michael Delagrense Strife

played a game yesterday and the tracer kept spamming "I need healing" ofcourse its always 5 dps in the team, no support or tank so I decided to go battle mercy. need healing? health packs enough on the map if you dont want to switch

O

Olly Regester-Cowan

And that person is always a Genji

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom