Contact advertising [email protected]

Does Blizzard seriously not see any problems with Blizzard World???

J

Joe Economou

Does Blizzard seriously not see any problems with Blizzard World???

B

Brandon Foley

Seriously......cant fucking ride the rollercoasters. Smh

J

Joe Economou

lmao obviously offense is just ridiculous

A

Austin Mccarthy

trying to get to the high ground to ride the little eagle going in circles but the enemies keep killing me, yeah theres an issue

L

Lanie Sjödin

Go up the stairs right after pushing choke (to the right). Take a shield.

M

Mica Hammer

I love it. It is easier on defense, but offense isn’t bad unless your team is total crap.

R

Ritvik Narang

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it
It’s been a while since we got a decent fucking map

L

LaRon Pounds

I push with orisa shield on attack and get the point just fine

C

Carl Tice

Blizzardworld is a traditional arena map.

K

Kc Phan

Being offended by a cartoon frog.....

R

Rizky Ilyas

Whats the problem? I havent player for 8 month

J

Joe Economou

I suppose I typically play only mysterys rather than qp id rather do that than everyone do whatever they want in qp

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Too many glitch. You can get out of the map as Pharah and shoot people from outside the skybox

R

Rod Lynch

Every map (payload) has a choke point and is hard on attack, that's the point - team composition is key, if it's not working change up your heroes. I think the maps is good, as a pharah main there are plenty of places to flank\

S

Sam Walker

I like it :)

J

Jacob Parrino

I hate blizzard world for the only fact that there's so many routes to take while on offense..... it makes my job harder with the heroes I normally play

S

Stephanie Anne DelSol

I enjoy blizzard world :( i like all the maps people hate sobit seemz lol

E

Emma Rebecca

Honestly, the main issue I've found with blizzardworld isn't the actual map itself, it's how people approach it. When you're on attack people always just run up the main approach which is idiotic because it's too easy to defend from that. There are a lot of concealed passageways which are really difficult for the defence to keep tabs on, yet people seem not to utilise them?? Honestly when you use the map to its full potential it's not that bad, it's just that people seem to just want to run up that main front and therefore never get anywhere

W

Walter Greenwood

When the map is played properly there is nearly no way the defense can win, it’s similar to horizon first point

S

Sabastian Barajas

Attack Bastion is very viable on that map

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom