Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone voice act Overwatch females? I ask because I’m curious about voice acting...

N

Nyssa Gilson

Does anyone voice act Overwatch females?

I ask because I’m curious about voice acting but obviously I’m new. I’ve done some Tracer before but I just tried out Mei, Mercy, Widowmaker, Zarya, D.VA, and Symmetra.

My friend had said my Mei and my Symmetra is pretty good.

My Zarya was terrible.

I can’t hear myself (going deaf in one ear and I have frequent ear issues so I never know exactly how I sound).

Does anyone have any good tips on starting out voice acting (I do it for fun and conventions for now)?

I really want to progress with Mei, Mercy, Symmetra and Tracer. I eventually want to try out Sombra and Orisa but I want to stick to practicing a couple at once.

-

Picture for attention.

J

John Huk

I can do every deep male voice consistently.

C

Colby James Schafer

Honestly the easiest way in my opinion is to record yourself doing the voice, usually saying their voice lines and such, and then listen to the playback. Thats the best way to practice, and how I've gotten pretty good at McCree, Soldier, Lucio, and Torbjorn. Still working on pinning down Reinhardt and Reaper though.

S

Sergio Steven Olivencia

Practice repeating their voice lines while recording yourself,I can do a Soldier,Lucio,and Reaper voice but it usually hurts my throat tho

C

Colleen Evans

I've been told my sombra, tracer, mercy and sum are pretty good. I've actually thrown off a few people with my dva

B

Bex Clarke

Like everyone has already said record you saying their voice lines and practice! I can do a decent Widow, Mercy and Dva. Tbh I can do most of them just not very good cos obvs I don’t have a manly voice xD

C

Cathoolu Kilgour

Everyone says I do a really good Tracer impression.
But like, I'm just fuckin' British. I just talk..

A

Alice Leclerc

We have a really good McCree impression voice in this group! He shared a christmas cover song, you can look it up :)

L

Laney Perry

I constantly talk like D.Va not even on purpose, I sound like her already.

L

Lachlan Page Curwood

I quote reaper and McCree quite a lot, probably why i have no friends

N

Nicolette Lee

I can do Poof from The Fairly Odd Parents ‍♀

C

Chris De Trafford

i do a really good Hanzo...and yes i used to main him so i heard him talk all the time

E

Eric R Brazil

Hit up Sombras voice actor on twitter. I have gotten her attention pretty easily a few times.

A

Aya Creuset

If I start my voice acting classes around March, I will share my notes with you )= More than recording yourself with a decent filtered mic, there is not much you can do to improve or practice in general.

C.-

E

Emily Goodman-Pearce

I’m fairly good with impressions of characters though I mostly do Disney characters.
I’ve been told my D.Va, Tracer, Mei and Mercy ones are pretty good lol

N

Nur Iklil Auni

I can D.Va not the same but kinda good though. Mercy abit lul.

R

Rinni Nyan

biggest tip is to keep in mind, voice acting is ONE thing, and impressions are another !

if you want to do voice acting, i recommend finding your range, learning warm ups, practicing pronunciation, etc !

for voice impressions, which it sounds like youre looking for, you need to constantly listen to the actor and listen for key ways they say things.

L

Lyndsey Meredith

My voice can go quite low so I could try Zarya, Ana and I've tried pharah before lol

S

Samantha Sherman

I can voice dva! Ish...i can’t do the Korean voice lines, yet !

A

A.j. Pugliese

Go over accents. If you find yourself hard to hear try using a mic with your headphones in!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom