Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone usually wait for a specific time to play competitive? I’ve learned that...

D

Daniel Enrique

Does anyone usually wait for a specific time to play competitive? I’ve learned that playing weekdays in the morning is best. More people who aren’t at school which means mostly adults and more people who care about the game. What do you think?

C

Christopher Hawkins

I do late night weekdays usually

D

Dan Creighton

Playing competitive at off-peak times is always the best time as there are less immature people and more people who actually give a shit

D

Dyllan Poe

I agree, after school hours it becomes a shit show. Nobody listens, groups or anything. Its so irritating.
I wish competitive ranked you up on individual skill instead of team wins and losses. I got pushed into bronze :/

V

Vivian Viola

I always do placements either late night on weekdays or weekday mornings.
Even playing QP on the weekend is toxic as fuck, all the kids are out of school and rage at anything that isn’t perfect

D

Daniel Enrique

I wouldn’t so much as to say late weeknights because heaven forbid there is a pro genji main who has to go to school in the morning but is staying up till 3am because that’s when the good people are on.

Or even early on the morning like at 4 I have felt is the best time to rank up an play your balls out.

L

Luna Bellinski

I find playing later at night or midday on weekdays is best bc at night kids are asleep and in the middle of the day they're at school. Weekend is a shithole bc all the kids are online

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom