Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Does anyone know what "rollbacks" are and what causes them? I've been playing this...

T

Tracey Frawd Range

Does anyone know what "rollbacks" are and what causes them? I've been playing this game for about a week and I'm level 56 and loving it. I haven't figured out taming or tribes yet and to be honest I'm afriad to try because of these "rollbacks".

K

Kamu Apo

I thought they were patched?

D

Danny Jennings

It reverses the progress of the server normally no more than 30 min but ive experienced up to a 24 hr rollback. Hasnt happened in forever though

R

Russell Zawacki

They turned auto roll backs off to prevent people from duping

B

Bj Root

A roll back is essentially when the server crashes and gets rewound to a previous, more stable state. Won't really effect your taming. But be careful when transferring things between servers. If you load an ob and it rolls back, you'll dupe. If you pull from the ob and it rolls back, it'll delete what you took out forever.

D

Danny Jennings

Ya they are the least of your worries atm man. I would just progress like normal and do away with your fear of rollbacks.

T

Tracey Frawd Range

It just sucks when you did 30 minutes of something and then it resets and you aren't even sure what the hell you did for the last 30 minutes it was so much.

J

James Boivin III

Level 56 and you haven't tamed anything? How?

J

Jessica Quiñones Nuñez

Lol I too waited till like level 50 to tame, I was more focused on building a large pen and a good base... Newbie mistake of mine.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom