Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone know if it safe for the screen to put ear buds in this pouch? It's the...

D

Dave MW

Does anyone know if it safe for the screen to put ear buds in this pouch? It's the official Nintendo case.

J

Joseph Loveland

I have that case, I wouldn’t. I’d be afraid that they would apply pressure to the screen which could bruise it. I ended up upgrading to another case with more room.

K

Karl Garza

It's good I've put a full game case in there before

K

Karl Garza

Then again I didn't think about the magnets in the ear buds

C

Cindy Clem

I put ear buds and the cord in it, I place the screen down on the cloth side. Never have had an issue.

J

Jessica Johnson

I had that case, and I did it with no problems.

L

Lucandlori Normand

I haven't cracked my screen yet....

K

Kyle MacDonald

That's an officially licensed case, yes. But that's not THE official Nintendo case.

I'd imagine the only official case is the one that came with the Mario Odyssey bundle.

D

Danxiel Covarrubias

I hold four of the joy con wrist straps in there w no problems...

S

Stephen Williams

I have same case bro it good

S

Shayne Maldon Strawser

I have a botw version if this case and I keep a charging cable and wall adapter in it fine

H

Harold James Murray IV

Wont give Issues

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

I have the same case. I just recently bought some ear buds originally for listening to music, but I decide, why not use it for traveling when playing the Switch? So, yeah, i toss my ear buds in the pouch and they work pretty well.

D

Daniel Rasmussen

Get a tempered glass screen protector, and you don't have to worry about the screen.

J

Justin Critzer

I've got joy-con straps in the pouch of my case (which is the same as yours) and my Switch is fine. Of course, I have a tempered glass screen protector on, but I think even without it should be fine. The padding that sits on the screen feels thick enough to prevent anything in the pouch from harming the screen.

I

Ian Reeves

I have the same case the pouch is padded I keep my ear buds,charger and joycon straps in there with no problem

R

Richard Miller

A real glass screen protector really make the switch feel finished

A

Andy Flynn

As long as there's milk in the toilet, I'll poop in it. Thats for sure.

...Im going to bed, this... this isn't who I am

B

Brandi Britt Broussard

I've never had any problems

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom