Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone in this group hold stock in the companies they buy from, ex. AMD, NVDA, etc. ?

C

Chris Ali

Does anyone in this group hold stock in the companies they buy from, ex. AMD, NVDA, etc. ?

R

Ryn Knze

AMD and they're not doing too hot atm. I'd consider Micron if you're looking.

H

Harrison Scott Burd

AMD for CPU and NVIDIA for GPU, always.

J

James Smith

I own 51% share in Nvidia

N

Neil Welch

AMD, Intel, Nvidia stock. Owned Qcom at one time too

C

Cameron Horbal

I want to buy into amd for sure!

C

Cody Kroes

Buying stock because you like a company, or its products is a terrible way of investing. You fall into a cycle of holding and hoping a stock goes up, you tell yourself a stock must go up because they are such a good company. Or their products are awesome.

You should be investing into sectors you don't give a shit about, that takes your personal feeling and bias out of the equation

N

Nate Buchan

I hold stock in all of them why do you ask? Bought Nvidia in the summer and had some massive %increases

G

Graeme Young

No, I do hold stock in Bisto

J

James Warmoth

I was just looking at AMD stocks I’m thinking about buying some.

G

George N Barter

No I’m too poor for that

R

Richard Philips

if I was rich enough to to shit like that I probably wouldnt be wasting time posting nonsense on facebook

ブリュンデン ヴィンセント

I have 60,000 Shares in Nvidia, that was passed to me from my father on my 32 Birthday. It is not worth much though.

I

Ian Juarez

No but I want to buy stock in nvidia with nicehash taking a shit and all the fotm wannabe miners losing their easy button. I'll wait for it to dip and then buy in preparation for Volta

J

Jesse Kiesel

I have a mutual fund, that buys stock in the top 500 companies, so some of them yes

R

Rob Johnson

I have Intel shares I bought for 21 dollars a peice a few years ago

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom