Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone in the US have an extra Netgear cable modem (for Xfinity) lying around...

• Thread starter Duy Viết Minh Nguyễn
  • Start date
D

Duy Viết Minh Nguyễn

Does anyone in the US have an extra Netgear cable modem (for Xfinity) lying around that can be given for free or sold for a low price? My house's modem is broken, and my landlord is not buying a new one since she has been using LTE (and she's good with it, I don't have a data plan though). I need the internet to do my homework, but getting a new modem which costs hundreds of dollars is too much for me (I'm an international student). Recently I have to stay at school until midnight to finish all the work, then walk home for 40 minutes (yeah I don't have a vehicle either), and I just cannot cope with it anymore. Please give me the price you want for the modem and the shipping cost, I will see if I can afford it. I live in Pearland, Houston Texas, so it would be great if you live nearby and can drop it off. Thank you!

L

Luis Valencia

Bruh how are ypu posting if you dont have a modem

C

Colton Eskeli

I have an older surfboard cable modem. I’m not 100% sure it’ll work with xfinity, but if it will it’s yours for the cost of shipping.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom