Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Does anyone in know how to get down to this loot crate in the bottom right corner??...

J

Jase McCarthy

Does anyone in know how to get down to this loot crate in the bottom right corner?? It’s at the end of Ruins of Nosti on Scorched Earth. Tried using a grappling hook to repel down and it wouldn’t let me and tried jumping and parachuting and died both times. Out of ideas.

J

Jordan Morell

Fly with a tame

A

Alan Crosseyed Cane

U cant

A

Alan Crosseyed Cane

Even if u fly the border kills u on way bak up

J

Jase McCarthy

I had to breed a cat in there to get a tame inside.

A

Anthony Cavenee

You can’t it’s only for looks. You’ll die half way down.

D

Daniel Barron

Can you build inside?\

R

Randy Means

Can u grapple to a higher point then parachute down?

L

Luciano Sesti

Try archas?
But I think it's just for looks

D

Dean Worrall

It's instant death.. it's just a tease for the greedy..

D

Dean Worrall

You can walk a baby pteranodon in and grow it just inside the doorway..
you can build in the church ruin to put fires and feeding trough down..

J

Joe Dademade

There is always a path . When that happens to me I get real patient and take it slow and analyze my surroundings take some stones out because sometimes there are secret path ways and you have to take out stones and such .

J

Joe Dademade

Just a possible plan builder you know.

C

Christian Asp

Press circle (inventory) over and over all the way down. You won't pick up any speed and will land safely the way up should be grappling friendly?

M

Mark Lagana

Use one of those wall climbing lizards

R

Ryan Spiers

Megalaina mabey?

A

Austin Peterson

Parachute or an archy

C

Cody Sadorski

Just use ur thylo or a megalinaias and just wall clim there u can probly use thylo to jump to the spot then jist climb that wall tp get back up i kno theres death barriers but its there to be grabbed so thers gota be a way tp grab it

T

Thomas Mark South

Grapple hooks

K

Kris Biggar

Nothing will work wildcard put the drop below the "death floor" meaning that there is no way to retrieve the drop it has been an issue since the beta and they have neglected to fix it (i spent 3 days trying to figure out a way to get it but the"death floor is a couple feet above the drop) have fun know there is a red drop you'll never be able to get PS. there is a drop in the middle scorched cave as well that is unobtainable because it is behind an invisible wall

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom