Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone here know if running 4 fans and a pump off one motherboard header will...

J

Jose Torres

Does anyone here know if running 4 fans and a pump off one motherboard header will cause any sorts of issues? Running a H100i V2 in my system and I have 4 of the exact same stock fans running push pull, and I'm using two PWM splitters each connected to the main water block splitter and the pump also draws power from the CPU fan header, and I also have the corsair link USB cable connected to the block as well, so I'm not sure if that's supplying any extra power on it's own, it seems to run fine, but my concern is overvolting that one specific header etc... need some input. Edit: Reason I choose to do this in the first place is because I prefer to use corsair link to control and monitor my AIO specifics like pump speed/fan profiles/liquid temps/system based temps.

****Pic is for attention****

M

Micky Bottoms

not good lol. 2 fans is typically the normal max 3 being very max not recommended. your cooler didn't come with the 2 fan plugs that run off of a data connector?

J

Jose Torres

the v2 lineup seem to use the cpu header and a 3 pin replaces the sata power

M

Micky Bottoms

oh damn ya my 110i has sata connector. only plugs to header so motherboard doesn't trip.

D

David Livengood

How many fans do you have total and rgb?

J

Jose Torres

They're just the stock SP120s that come with the cooler, 4 of them

J

Josef Okoth

Need a new power supply...

J

Jose Torres

Run two Of those in crossfire

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom