It looks similar to a dxracer
Pillows on those are fine
Just depends on what you prefer

E

Emma Rebecca

I really want this now

E

Emilie Persen Herland

Dat price doe, I paid less for my dxracer Cx But yes the pillows are nice, I took mine off though

L

Lightning Hadi

Bilal Ali Najam Omer Kashif but can you do this

J

Jhoana Cervantes

I personally really like them :)

G

Gabriel Hamilton

I have something similar, the pillow can be comfortable at times, like if you move up on your seat 60 degrees you still have support sitting 90. Also the pillows are removable

S

Sha Ou

I would have one only if they have it in black

A

Aadil Saqib

I never got the point of the lower pillow. Too low, I can't lean back without butt cramps. Too high and my back hurts.

B

Bryna Stinson

I heard these are not that good. The leather is awful. I would just opt in for a dxracer

A

Ammy Smith

I almost bought this but couldn't because they were sold out (this was back in October) so I ended up getting something generic. But from the reviews I've read: It's wonderful .

B

Brady Cox

My chair is exactly like it without the colors and stuff. This pillows make it heavenly

C

Courtney Marie

I want the blue one so bad but I jus got my controller so I have to wait for a new chair

J

Jose Garcia

i have something similar and honestly the lower back pillow is the only remotely usefull one. keeps you from hunching. but the head pillow nope. I took that shit off and strapped it to the arm rest to level it with my desk.

T

TJ Villarreal

I have one of these,pretty sure its similar and yes i love it!you can take off both pillows if you don't like them. Best $95 bucks i ever spent.

J

Jordan Lincoln

Dana Hatch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom