Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good gaming mouse? This is the mouse I'm...

Z

Zane Gandini

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good gaming mouse? This is the mouse I'm currently using, and to be completely honest it's a bit of a pain at times. Whenever I tap the scroll wheel (not even clicking it or rotating it, just tapping it by accident), it switches weapons at will, and I died a few times because of this (but did also get play of the game by killing Widowmaker with Torbjorn's hammer).
If you want the actual name of this mouse, it's called the Logitech M325c.

H

Hannah Brooks

What's your budget

M

Mike Serrano

Can't Beat $40

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Charley Yi

G203 or G102 depending on where you livre

H

Hannah Brooks

This cheap, Razer is great and it feels good. Also the numbers on the side are good for other games, I use them for like terraria and stuff

I

Ivo Nati Dash

Logitech G903 / G900 / G703 / G603 / G403 / G502.. Basically anything from Logitech, just don't fall for Razer..

S

Savannah Dey Carden

Can't you just redo the bindings so it doesn't do that?

E

Erin Cowan

I have an octane mouse. Cost me 20 bucks and is actually a solid mouse. Has lasted me 2 years.

L

Luke Schirmer

You want a mouse with 1000ms polling rate, that is the most important thing for FPS games. What that means is that the mouse communicates with the computer a thousand times every second. This is what keeps your tracking spatially accurate when you're making fast flicks.

As far as brands, stick with Logitech, and get something wired. Wireless mice have lag, wired mice do not. I use a Logitech g502 and it's the best mouse I've ever owned

E

Espen Chai Wei Zhe

Mouse? G402 G502 G602 G603 G703 G900 Deathadder Elite, mamba tournament edition, any Corsair mouse

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom