Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone have a hero that they enjoyed maining at first, but then you got bored of...

B

Baron Bouvier

Does anyone have a hero that they enjoyed maining at first, but then you got bored of them?

I poured 100+ hours in Genji and now I can’t stand playing him. I’m actually starting to think Lucio is more trill. Not even his new skin does it for me.

J

Jordan Arcand

I used to main junkrat until I realized he was cancer and that's what was keeping me in silver

R

Riley Talbot

Yeah, I was a mercy main before they started changing her and I was alright with it at first and then they kept nerfing her and I no longer enjoy playing her, I want to be a genji main but my friend always make me play support :(

J

Johann Caballero

Soldier 76. Once you hit Plat, trying to climb with him is cancer. He's still solid, but unless you're exceptional it's difficult.

S

Suki Grant

Used to main bastion but now i barely play him

A

Aaron Cooper

Playing Bastion in quick play kinda wears on me because I mostly use it for comp but I'll do it if I feel the other team can't counter me.

I

Ilenia Tasca

yeah it happens ;3; sadly

G

Giammy Longobucco

Mercy, After 200+ h on her, I'm fed up with her, but I'm forced by the team to keep playing mercy, I went through all nerfs and buffs and she isn't as enjoyable as she was

J

Jessie Collins

Mercyyyyyy I was if anything, better as her until the most recent nerf and now I'm trying to move on but everyone picks the other characters I want to be better as

A

Aaron Hamilton

Almost have 200 hours on widow and she's starting to slip away from me

L

Lin Galini

Nuh, i started as Dva main and ended up Mercy main. If i get bored, i play some Widow on my alt account....

M

Muhammad Hamaamin

189 hours as Genji, now i barely even play him, completely got bored of genji's abilities, now i mostly just play as whoever the f the team wants

L

Laurent Lavergne

Started out as a reinhardt now i do D.va

R

Rohan Thorat

i put 220 hrs in genji

Z

Zbyszek Łacisz

Had the same with Lucio and came back to tracer can't get enough or her!

S

Solaír Whómst Praisé

Lucio. Logged 40 something hours as him nonstop when I got it first on console and now he's just...so boring

B

Baron Bouvier

Yeah, I played him almost exclusively for between season 2-5 and then I got really sick of him for awhile. And that was when Mercy got really meta, and I was like, oh shit she’s so fun. Now I’m back to Lucio

M

Matt Mills

White people saying trill, what is life

F

Faan Lee

Hanzo.. I was pretty okay with him until I found someone who plays him better so I became a support main to support them. XD

A

Amber Blundell

Yeah, I use to main soldier back when I first started but quickly grew bored of it (mostly because he's a super generic hero) but now I main Tracer mostly

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom